Adult Fitness Membership $52 / Couples Fitness $87
- Our most foundational membership, the Adult Fitness Membership includes access to our large and unique fitness facility, sauna, steam room, towel service, fitness classes, and the squash courts with the exception of court fees and booking restrictions. Adult Fitness members also get a discount on squash leagues.
Gold Membership $92 / Couples Gold $155
- If you’re an avid squash player, then this is the membership for you! The Gold Membership includes all amenities such as the fitness facility, sauna, steam room, towel service, fitness classes and ultimate access to the squash courts. Gold members never have to pay court fees, get 2 week in advance booking, and get to book courts back to back. This membership also gives you a greater discount on league and squash clinic fees then that of the Adult Fitness.
Family Membership $107
- If you and the family are looking to join a gym at an awesome family rate, look no further! The Family Membership allows you to have up to 4 people in total on the account with access to all the same amenities as the Adult Fitness Membership. Grab your family member and head on over to check out one of our spin class or try out a game of squash!
Family Gold $165
- For the ultimate squash family, this membership allows you to have up to 4 people in total on the account with all the same perks as a Gold Member!
Student/Senior Rate $46
- Being active is important at any stage in your life which is why we encourage students and seniors to take us up on our discounted rate we offer them. This membership is equivalent to the Adult Fitness membership. All students must provide proof that they are enrolled in school (ex. student card) and the senior rate is for individuals 55 and over.
Above rates are subject to a 1 year contract for new members.
1 Month Adult Fitness No Contract $60
- Same as an Adult Fitness Membership but with no commitment.
Day Pass for Gym $15
Ask us about our partnered rates if you’re a staff/student at Kennedy or Catholic Central High School OR a staff/patient at the Windsor Family Health Team.