Hooray!! We are able to reopen Windsor Squash & Fitness Club on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at 700AM. The health and well being of our employees and members will continue to be our paramount concerns. We are excited about the return of our members but please help us to keep the club Covid-free! We have been cleaning, painting, and disinfecting but we need your co-operation and assistance:
1) If you are sick, please stay home.
2) If you have travelled or been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home.
3) Please bring and wear a mask while you are in the club.
4) We will be limiting the number of members in the club to 50 or less and checking health status; please check in with the reception desk at each visit.
5) Please wash your hands often with warm water and soap, keep your hands away from your face, and wipe down your equipment before and after use with disinfecting cleaner.
6) Showers and change rooms will be available but saunas and steam rooms will be closed. We would encourage members to bring their own towels.
7) As we re-open we will determine when group fitness classes can be safely restarted. Please keep yourself physically distanced from other members in the club.
8) As we re-open solo and same family Squash/ Racketball and non contact partner drills will initially be allowed and we will review to determine when fuller play can safely resume.
9) as we re-open, our club hours will be Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
10) We will be encouraging our personal trainers and members to use our outdoor fitness and volleyball areas whenever possible.
We thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay safe, stay healthy!
For further information and questions, call 519-9662141 or email Club Manager, Dan Hyatt